Monday, August 31, 2009

My Digital Studio is officially coming in Oct!

This is such great news that I couldn't wait to share it. Stampin' Up! has just announced that you will be able to order "My Digital Studio", our digital scrapbooking, photo editing and cardmaking software, on OCTOBER 1ST! We have a date! And don't forget, if you have a $400+ workshop in October you can actually purchase "My Digital Studio" for 50% off with our Sweet Hostess rewards program! (The regular retail price is $79.99)
Click here to see the information on My Digital Studio from our Holiday Mini Catalog.

As my access to this software will be here shortly, I am excited to be trained and ready to go with any questions that you will have in regards to this program as well as have samples on hand for you to see. WooooooHoooooo, I am getting goosebumps!!


No comments: