Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Getting ready for Check In tomorrow with a great warm up!!

Hi Everyone!

Ok...so just so that you know. I took some fantastic pictures today while I was out and about today. Unfortunately, my roomie is sleeping as I am typing this and I don't want to wake her with trying to find my camera cable to upload. But know, I will try and get them on here so that you can see.

I also had a great night tonight on my first official shoebox swap. I have over 40 cards to show you from that one. They are all nice and some are just amazing. It will be neat to hear which ones you like and want to make!!

I have an early morning tomorrow with check in and momento mall, our shopping experience!! I also will get my new Stampin' Up! convention bag too. I will probably run back to the hotel and upload my pictures from the morning so you can see all the fun stuff!!

Missing all of you so much!!!

No comments: