Tuesday, August 25, 2009

100 card swap with Cricket~ Part 1


I recently joined a 100 card swap and was absolutely delighted with the cards I received upon return. I will hopefully be showing you some of them as soon as I get permission from the creators. Until then, I thought that I would share my card from the swap with you.
This is one of our new sets and one that has given me a bit of creative block when using it. When I find a set like this, I push myself to make 3 things with it that I love. Before I knew it, I was finding more and more uses for this set. This card was the one that was submitted for the swap and I was actually kinda pleased to find out that no one else had used this set. I hope that I was able to provide a card that my fellow demos would be able use as an idea.
Stamp set: Things I Love
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry ribbon, scallop square punch
Big Shot: Top Note Die
p.s. As part of her computer work, Meghan is learning how to take photos and upload. Apparently we will be working on making sure the image is centered first. :)

No comments: