Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Convention time!!! Well, Almost!

Here are some shots from today's journey into Utah. We were on the road from Vegas at 5 am and were able to see and thoroughly enjoy a most amazing sunrise. As we drove through the gorge, I was literally speechless (and brainless as I didn't even take a picture!! Don't worry though, I am going back through that way and I am sooooo going to take some.) God has been speaking to my heart and calling me to see and enjoy the beauty around me. And boy am I ever. It isn't hard to feel close to Him when you think about the wonders of creation and the gifts he has given us.
Here are some shots of the big and beautiful mountains....


and bigger.....



and even bigger still!




Isn't God's majesty just beautiful? And these photos don't even do the real thing justice!




May God's blessings be with you!!

So what am I working on tonight??? Can you guess?







Yes! That is the current mess that I need to sort and photograph before tomorrow's first event. I am so excited to be here and I can't wait to hook up with the rest of the SU! gals. I will post some more tomorrow.

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Ummm...I think you are working on swaps. LOL!

Emma A said...

Thank you so much for your swap. I loved your PINK flamingo card.