Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Little Eastern Flair


This card has something for both me and my daughter Carissa. Carissa loves "Asain" people. She finds them fascinatingly beautiful. The more Eastern the better for her too. When she saw this card, you would've thought she was handed tickets to go abroad.
I love the faux silk technique. Maybe because it is the technique that has gotten away from me or it could be the beauty of the texture that it holds. Either way, this card exemplifies the best of both beauty and technique to me.
Sheryl Brown was the creative talent behind this beautiful card.
Kinda makes you wonder what else this talented lady has in her Creative Corner, doesn't it?
Thank you Sheryl for allowing me to showcase your card.

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

She created a gorgeous card!
I have never done faux silk. On my list of things to try.