Friday, September 25, 2009

"MISS" September Swap

By now, most of you know that I participate in Jeanna's "MISS" monthly card swap. I love that when I sign up it is based on stamp set so I know that I will be receiving several different designs back that use that particular set.
This month I signed up for "Things I Love" and "Medallion".
Here are my submissions:


Stamp Set: Things I Love
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Scallop border punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Three Flower Punch (roses), Pretty in Pink Grograin Ribbon, brad punch

Stamp Set: Medallion, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Glossy White, Basic Black
Ink: Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal, Versamark
Accessories: Scallop Border punch, White satin ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, White embossing powder, sponges

I will share what I receive back with you when they arrive so don't go far!! And don't forget that you too can sign up to swap with Jeanna. You do not have to be a demonstrator!!


No comments: