Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The New Holiday Mini Catalog is Live!!

The FABULOUS new Holiday Mini products are available beginning today*
There is also a great new hostess special too!

First, here is the new Holiday Mini if you have not seen it yet:

You can click HERE to go straight to the Holiday Mini Online
And secondly, here's what the Hostess Special is all about (Sept. 1-Nov. 30):

Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.
This offer is valid for workshop orders only, and does not apply to online orders.

On October 1, when My Digital Studio is released to customers,
this offer will become even Sweeter:

Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!

After My Digital Studio is released to customers on October 1, hostesses who hold a $400 workshop will be eligible for both a $10 Holiday Mini item and 50-percent off My Digital Studio.
I know many of you are so excited about this new promotion and Holiday Mini as my calendar is quickly getting booked. If you are interested in the Sweet Hostess Special, please contact me ASAP to make sure you that you get to take advantage of this spectacular offer.
*Please note that the My Digital Studio is available on October 1st. The new Simply Adorned line is currently unavailable. I will let you know as soon as you can order.

No comments: