Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spending the Summer with some old friends



Hello Ladies!!
I am so ecstatic, excited, jumping up and down with anticipation....well, I think that you get the picture. I couldn't wait to give you a sneak peek at what June has to offer you from Stampin' Up! It is called “Summer Fun” and I am sure that you will just have a blast.

So....here are a few of the tantalizing tidbits!!

Spend the Summer with Old Friends. Last Chance List (formerly known as the Retirement List) available on June 1st. I will be posting it as soon as I can get my hands on it. I will be hovering online at 11 p.m on Sunday May 31st if any of you want to get first dibs!! (This is only available June 1-31)

Discontinued items offered at up to 50% off. These will be available only as supplies last. I can't wait to find out!! If you haven't tried online shopping with me yet, this will be a great opportunity for you to try it as you can put your order in as quickly as you want. Anytime, Anyday....24/7!! Just click on the icon on the side.

The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion : (June 1-30)
Hostesses who hold a $250-$399.99 workshop will receive an additional $20 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
Hostesses who hold a $400 or more workshop will receive an additional $40 in hostess free merchandise dollars
Hostesses may use their additional hostess free merchandise on any regular catalog or mini catalog merchandise.


I will also be carrying this theme through for Stamp Camp on June 12th at 7:30 pm. I hope to see you all there for our Summer Kickoff!!

Let's start this Summer of with Lots of Fun!!
Barbara Jean Smith

No comments: