Thursday, May 28, 2009

Meghan is Miss May!!!

My friend Jeanna runs a fabulous card swap over on Stamp Time Somewhere and started choosing card to feature once a month. I was so excited to find out that Meghan (this was her first swap ever!!) won the Miss May title. THe original post is here. This is what Jeanna posted about Meghan. And for those of you who don't know Meghan she is my second oldest. She also works at my Stamp Camps (she rules the Big Shot).

This was a hard decision for me. I had two swappers in mind. Although I know that the other swapper that I did not choose this month would have probably agreed with me. So I am still wanting to feature her later this week. Without further ado, I'd like to introduce to you:

MISS May - Swapper of the Month

Meghan Smith!



You may notice something very special about Meghan...she's only 13!!!!!! Meghan is lives in Southern California, is the second oldest at home of eight. She enjoys going to Disneyland with her family, she likes Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers. She loves using the Big Shot and helps her Mom run it at stamp camps. Her favorite color to use is Pretty in Pink. Her mom is a great friend of mine, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and felow MISS swapper. I think that you will all agree that MISS Meghan has an amazing talent.

Next month's sets will be posted on the 1st, due to the Last Chance list being posted then.

No comments: