Monday, April 20, 2009

Stampin' with my Sistah!


I love my sister! Not that we don't all love our siblings, but when you have 5 brothers between the two of you there is something special that happens. I have had the blessing of seeing her grow up, from little girl to adult that she is today. There are 15 years between us which had given way to me not always being able to be a part of her life. The age span has been a challenge to find common things to do together. The brothers have their own little group that we don't get to be a part of, so we have had to band and form our own. She got me hooked on MAC...my pocketbook has never forgiven her. I am breaking her into the world of stamping and paper art. We just recently had a little time together to whip up a card that she loved and I actually had all the supplies to create. So, to the little girl that cried at my wedding and coined the phrase "How Rude" before it was popular.....I love you!!

1 comment:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Very Cute card. The closest I have to a sis is my SIL, Steph. I love her to pieces! I am so grateful we live only a few blocks from each other. She helps bring out my girlie side, keeps me grounded and reminds me that it's ok to still have some fun. I don't know if she knows how much I love her, but I hope she does. :)