Monday, April 20, 2009

Online Swap with Stamp Time Somewhere

I joined my friend Jeanna's first online Swap. I couldn't resist as some of the cards are just my favorites. So here were my submissions. I had to make 6 of each one. I sent them in to Jeanna and I will have to show you what I get back. I hope everyone likes their cards.

Stamp set: Just Buzzin' By
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery,
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers



Stamps: Crazy for cupcakes, Bella Toile
Ink: Black Stazon, Pink Pirouette, Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Scallop punch, Dazzling Diamonds



Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun
Paper: Old Olive, Hand Drawn Bundle DSP, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Read, Very Vanilla
Ink: Stazon White, Stazon Black, chocolate Chip,
Accessories: Gold pen, exacto knife, 3 Flower Punch, chocolate chip marker


No comments: