Monday, March 16, 2009

A Bundle of Love from Jeanna

I have a very hard time with being an undergifter. I love to exchange gifts and have give someone above what they have given me. It takes me out of my comfort zone completely to be on the other end. So when a special someone **Hi JEANNA** made me a lovely gift, I was not only beyond words but probably would've cried my eyes out if our hubbys hadn't been there. I thought that I would share with you just a sample of what she gave me. I wish that I had taken a picture of the box so you could have to full effect.







Awww...I feel, *sniff, sniff*, so touched that she spent this much time doing this for me. And as fellow cardmakers and crafters, you can understand too. It is different when someone takes the time to make something that is just for you. Now, I won't post any of our local gals' projects without permission as I don't want hurt feelings. So please know that if you do give me something, I will ask your permission before posting your creative artwork. As for you Jeanna.....IT'S ON!!

No comments: