Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stamp Time Somewhere "Miss" Swap

Loads Of Love (Created by Meghan Smith)
Stamp Set: Loads of Love
Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Basic Black
Accessories: sponges, dimensionals, coluzzle, circle punches

Loads of Love "Laddered"



Stamp Set: Loads of Love

Ink: Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Stazon Black, Basic Gray

Paper: Sahara Sand, Garden Green, Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, White Gel Pen, dimensionals, Close to Cocoa marker, sponges


Branching Out "Old American Style"



Stamp Set: Branching Out, (Saying set to be inserted)

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel

Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Raffia (Walmart), sponges



Friendly Words Wheel "Isolated Words"




Stamps: Friendly Words Wheel, Fifth Avenue Floral

Ink: Tempting Tursquoise (marker and pad)

Paper: Flamingo DSP, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White

Big Shot: Top Note Die

Accessories: Pretties Kit, Wide Oval Punch, Eyelet border punch, mini glue dots





For my blog followers: These were Meghan's and my submissions to an online swap that I participate in monthly. It has been alot of fun and it allows me to showcase more samples of particular stamp sets. Jeanna runs this swap monthly and is a fabulous hostess!!


For my fellow "Miss" Swappers: I am so sorry that I couldn't get that gosh durned recipe to print. I hope that this helps you out. As the printer is now back on track "literally", I don't foresee there being any further issues. I hope that you enjoyed these cards as much as I did making them.

2 comments:

Jenn C. said...

Great cards! I love the way Meghan made that woody background paper. I love that technique! Thanks for sharing. Great job ladies.

Unknown said...

Barbara Jean,
Loved the cards that you and Meghan swapped with me. You both did an awesome job!