Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Recap




Well, It has been a little while since I have been able to post. How are you liking the new site? I am just loving it and after a few more tweaks, I think that it will be complete. Yippeeeee!! It is time to get back into the swing of things. I had a most fabulous week with Jeanna and her family. I went out there with a plan to be ultra productive and yeah....we had way too much fun playing and enjoying our new friends. I have a refreshing trip and I really enjoyed the drive with my older girls. We are talking about having an annual girls road trip. I wonder where the girls will want to go next year.


I thought that I would get this week started with a quick post of what I did yesterday for the Dads in my life. This is the card that I made for my husband, my dad, my father in law and my brothers. I was amazed at how ultra easy this was to make. I orginally saw the idea over on Splitcoast although I don't know what card started the whole thing. There is even a template for it over there as well, just in case you are interested :)

No comments: