Tuesday, June 17, 2008

To Have and To Hold...12 years and counting



I had a long night last night as I am battling this nasty cold. So after the kids went to bed, I decided to let myself off the hook on housework and went to play. Chris and I never have had a wedding album to share with anyone. I have been wanting to complete an album like this ever since attending a SU! Christmas card swap last fall. Then I stumbled across Amy Celona's version and the rest is history. I love the idea that this takes exactly one half of a Simply Scrappin' kit. (Any time that I can make two of the same thing so I can keep one for MY PINK BASKET is a bonus for me.) I have been so afraid to put my pictures into anything because I didn't feel that my work was good enough. Not anymore. I love where I am at, what I can do and where I have left to go. And now I have a fun thing that I can share until I can do our full size (12x12) wedding album. Hmmm....wouldn't this be a fun class to do one night?? Maybe a new kit from the Fall/Winter 08 collection that is coming?

This project was completed with SU! Simply Scrappin' kit "To Have and To Hold".
The only outside embellishment was a single crystal brad from the Pretties Kit and some satin brown ribbon from Michael's dollar bin.

Hope that you enjoy! ~Babs

No comments: