Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome to My Digital Studio Class

Have you had a chance to play with
"My Digital Studio"
YET?


I am in love with how easy this program is! I can't stop playing...which is not good news for my house!! Join me on May 17th for an introduction to this fabulous program and what it has to offer! Three sessions will be available. Session one will run from 9am to 11am and Session Two will run from 1 to 3pm and Session three will run from 7-9pm. Make sure you RSVP for this FREE event!! You will not be sorry! If you have already purchased MDS and haven't used it yet, come and see just what you are missing!!

The My Digital Studio program also qualifies for the current Stampin' Up! "National Scrapbooking Month" promotion. Purchase your MDS at this event and as a thank you, I will double your "free" incentive!

1 comment:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Check you out!!!! You are going to put me to shame in no time!!!!