Monday, July 6, 2009

Deal of the Week #2...Big Shot Bag!!

Deal of the Week #2......
BIG SHOT DOCTOR'S BAG!!!


Do you have the Big Shot Doctor's Bag on your list of things to get?? I have had it on my wish list for quite awhile now and guess what I am buying this week? You got it!! I will be joining you in purchasing this awesome bag. This bag will fit your Big Shot Machine as well as hold your plates and dies. I have been debating this item and at this price....I am not waiting any longer.
Here are the details on this, literally, "Deal of the Week."


Sizzix Big Shot Doctor's Bag
Available: July 6, 10 AM (MT) through July 13, 9:50 AM (MT)
Item #113474 Page#194
Regular price: $69.95 SALE PRICE: $49.99

This offer is only good starting today through Monday, July 13th, 9:50am! This is a GREAT savings for you. Don’t miss out! You can place an online order or email your order to me!





No comments: