Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Pink Pajamas Proudly (probably an understatement) Presents....





Meghan Smith's Fundraising Project!! Meghan is raising funds for her Pop Warner Cheer competition trip by offering a collection of Christmas Cards handmade by her. Meghan has put together a collection of 10 different Christmas cards. Meghan's Christmas Collection is available for $18.50. She has added embellishments and has spent a lot of time creating these cards, some of her own design. I am including a sneak peek at two of the cards and we will post a picture with all of the cards shortly. (Slight camera difficulties). Anyways, I really am so proud of her hard work. Okay, I haven't even worked on my own cards yet! Please let us know if you would be interested in supporting her and her fundraising project.

BJ

No comments: