Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Urban Garden Upsy Daisy Photo Card


Okay, I wasn't sure what to do with this set. I wasn't even sure why I bought it to start with. But after using it for the first time, this card has such a simple elegance that I found that I could use it for just about anything. This is a photo card that has 5 pages inside that you could simply insert photos or even step it up a notch and scrapbook with it.

Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Urban Garden DP
Stamp: Upsy Daisy
Accessories: Clear envelopes, Not Quite Navy craft pad, cropodile, satin ribbon

100% SU products

1 comment:

Michelle Alejandro said...

Hey Barbara Jean,
Felt the same way about that Urban Garden paper, and now I can't stop using it, lol! Love the little album. Might have to break down and buy that set too.
Aloha,
Michelle