Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Business!! Convention Day 1

Yippee!! Okay...what girl doesn't just love a new handbag??
I love our new convention bags. You can even reverse the bag and have outer pockets in a fun and trendy print. Not to mention that it came full of fun little tinkets too.
4 new stamp sets, a new wheel, pen, pin and convention paperwork stuff.

Not only did we get new bags...we got to go shopping!!
I love the new Christmas stuff!!









Sneak peek at our new jewelry line!!
Isn't this photo album absolutely adorable? Don't forget that you can click on any of the photos to enlarge them. You are going to want to for the next couple of images.

Ooh La La!! A girl's room to drooooool over :)
This says Ooh La La in case you can't really tell.


Check out the bling factor!! This was repeated in the headboard as well.


Stencils on the wall
ARE YOU READY FOR DIGI??
CHECK OUT THE NEW SAMPLES!!!


The paper quality on these books is far superior to anything I have seen yet!


So many different books, so many choices....

Sample of inside pages
I spy with my little eye,
an 8 1/2 x 11 calender
a 12x12 album book
a mini book
and
a 12x12 calender
A special meet and greet with "Understand Blue" at
Squatters Pub!!
Lydia coordinated a group meet and greet at this great pub.

I laughed my booty off!! It was so nice to be able to put names to faces!!
And who is this special guest?????
It's Linda!!! Yeah! Doesn't she look fantastic? Lydia was a marvelous
hostess complete with special gifts for each of her attenders.
How can you beat an evening of such great talent?
Dana was a joy and a complete Hoot!! If you ever need to hire someone to laugh at
your events....she is so the one. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

I hope that you have enjoyed this little romp through my day.
Tomorrow is yet another adventure!!


No comments: